Waste Brothers FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions To Waste Brothers
Here are a few of the frequently asked questions we receive. We know that every project has its nuances, so if you have more questions, or just want to chat with someone from our team, give us a call at 833.501.1020. We’d be happy to help!
Can I put the dumpster on the street?
Each municipality has different regulations and permit requirements concerning dumpsters placed on private property, streets or any other public right of way. Contact your local municipality and they will provide you with the regulations and costs to purchase any necessary permits. Waste Brothers are not responsible for obtaining proper permits.
How high can I load my dumpster?
When the dumpster is picked up the driver will put a tarp over the load for containment during transport. We ask that you don’t load any material above the top rails of the dumpster that will interfere with the tarp. Try to keep the load flat and distribute the weight as evenly as possible. If for any reason the dumpster is improperly loaded and cannot be transported safely, you will have to unload the dumpster to a safe level before we can remove it. Additional charges may be assessed.
What size dumpster will be best for my job?
It depends… You will either need a 10 yard or a 20 yard based on the size of your project. We offer both! Recommendations are available on our website, or you can call us and one of our customer service representatives will help book the right dumpster for you.
How many days before I need the dumpster should I book it?
We would advise to book your dumpster as far in advance as possible to ensure availability. But, it’s not mandatory! Speed of service is based on availability, so, if you place your order by noon (EST) we typically can deliver the dumpster the next business day, and in some cases, the same day.
What is included in the cost?
At the time of booking, we will provide you with a quote that includes delivery, pickup, your chosen rental period and disposal of debris up to the specified weight allowance for the dumpster size you choose. At Waste Brothers we thrive on honesty, so you’ll never have to worry about hidden delivery charges, fuel surcharges and environmental fees.
Will the dumpster damage my driveway?
We take every precaution to ensure your driveway and property are protected. Despite our precautions, however, there is always the potential of damage to your property. This damage can be caused by, the weight of the containers or poor surface conditions. Waste Brothers is not financially liable for the damages caused by normal dumpster operation.
Terms and Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), made as of the date Dumpster is requested and is by and between WASTE BROTHERS, LLC, a Kentucky limited liability company (“Waste Brothers”) and you, either individually or as authorized agent and/or contractor, as set forth as disclosed to Waste Brothers upon request of Dumpster (sometimes referred herein as “you” and/or “Customer”).
Customer has requested that Waste Brothers, LLC deliver a roll-off dumpster (“Dumpster”) to the above address (“Site”). Customer understands that Waste Brothers, LLC will use reasonable and customary precautions at delivery and removal of the dumpster at Site. Customer hereby assumes all responsibility for any damage that may result to the Site, including but not limited to any driveway, sidewalk, yard or other improvements thereon during delivery and removal of the Dumpster. Customer assumes all responsibility, liability, and obligations and shall hold harmless and indemnify Waste Brothers for all fines, charges, liabilities, expenses, fees of environmental professionals, and reasonable attorney’s fees in connection with this Agreement including any action that may arise while the Dumpster is located at Site.
If you have ordered a Dumpster as a contractor, Customer has requested that Waste Brothers deliver the Dumpster at the drop-off address made in such request (“Site”). Customer hereby acknowledges, represents and warrants that Customer has permission from the property owner of the Site (“Property Owner”) to enter into this Agreement and have the dumpster placed on and at Site. Customer and Property Owner hereby assume all responsibility for any damage that may result to the Site, including but not limited to any driveway, sidewalk, yard or other improvements thereon during delivery and removal of the Dumpster. Customer and Property Owner assume all responsibility, liability, and obligations and shall hold harmless and indemnify Waste Brothers for all fines, charges, liabilities, expenses, fees of environmental professionals, and reasonable attorney’s fees in connection with this Agreement including any action that may arise while the Dumpster is located at Site.
General Terms and Conditions:
Customer agrees to a trip fee charged to my credit card, in an amount not less than Fifty and no/100 Dollars ($50.00), in the event Dumpster is not (in the driver’s sole discretion) available, accessible, or in a condition for pick up or removal when the driver arrives on the scheduled pick up day. Waste Brothers may email a time stamped picture from the driver to evidence any issue or inability to pick-up the Dumpster.
Waste Brothers WILL NOT ACCEPT any hazardous material including, but not limited, of the following: Tires, Batteries, Computers, TV’s, Hot Water Heaters, Barrels, Liquid Paint, Liquid Waste, Microwaves, Lawn Mowers, Gas Engines, Ballast, Condensers, Household Garbage or Refuse, Solvents, Paint Thinners, Motor Oil, Used Oil Filters, Dead Animals, Medical Waste, Asbestos, Propane Tanks, Gas Tanks, Gas Cylinders, Freon Tanks, Hazardous Waste, Radioactive Waste, Corrosive Waste, Ignitable Waste, Toxic Waste, Explosives, and Appliances containing freon (i.e. refrigerators, freezers and/or a/c units) (“Hazardous Waste”). Customer shall be and remain responsible for all Hazardous Waste placed in the container, by customer or other parties. Any materials deemed Hazardous Waste may be subject to rejection or additional disposal fees. Any Hazardous Waste discovered at dumping of Dumpster will result in Customer incurring a FINE of not less than Three Hundred and no/100 Dollars ($300.00) plus any fines or penalties incurred from any governmental entity, Transfer Stations, or dumping facilities, and all materials in question may be returned to the Site at Customer’s sole cost and expense.
Only minimal amounts of dirt, concrete, rock, brick or asphalt may be placed in Dumpster. Customer acknowledges that weight restrictions prohibit more than one (1) yard of concrete, rock, asphalt, dirt or plaster and lath in any loading of Dumpster. Overloaded Dumpsters will be subject to a fine of not less than One Hundred and no/100 Dollars ($100.00) and/or rejection of pick-up of Dumpster.
DO NOT LOAD ABOVE THE TOP RIM OF THE CONTAINER. Excess materials will not be removed by the driver. Upon rejection of the Dumpster (for overloading or otherwise), Customer shall remedy such issue or condition and shall be responsible for any additional charges and shall then reschedule pick-up.
- Use caution if operating the Dumpster’s door(s). Keep children out of/away from the Dumpster. Waste Brothers, LLC assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY AND CUSTOMER WAIVES ALL LIABILITIES for injuries to any person sustained while in, around or loading containers by Customer of other parties or that may arise while the Dumpster is located at Site.
- Waste Brothers, LLC shall not be liable for property damage done to Site or property not owned by Customer or your customer, if Customer is a contractor. Waste Brothers, LLC will not deliver the Dumpster if we cannot perform our service on your property, your customer’s property, or public property, in our sole discretion. Customer must have a property damage liability waiver form signed by the property owner, prior to any attempt to place Dumpster across property lines.
Placing a Dumpster on a lawn, dirt, gravel or other non-paved surface has the potential to leave ruts or indentations on that surface. Waste Brothers, LLC is not responsible for damage when placement of Dumpster is requested to be made on a soft surface.
Once the Dumpster(s) have been placed, DO NOT MOVE DUMPSTER. If the Dumpster has been moved, Customer agrees to be liable for all additional associated property damages, move, or clean up fees.
Customer may be required to have a parking permit/license by local municipality, governmental entity, or association for placements of Dumpsters at certain locations (i.e. on the street). Waste Brothers, LLC is not liable for any fines, fees, penalties or citations as a result of Customer’s non-compliance with local ordinances or failure to procure such permit/license, and Customer hereby agrees to comply with all ordinances, laws, rules, and requirements for rental and placement of Dumpster and are liable for any citations/fines.
Loading Terms & Conditions:
- Dumpster, its condition, and use shall be Customer’s sole responsibility following delivery and prior to pick-up. Waste Brothers, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of the Dumpster.
- Do Not Load materials above the top of the container. Waste Brothers, LLC will not remove any excess material. Customer will be subject to at least a $50.00 trip fee in the event Dumpster is not in a condition to remove at time of pick-up. Overloaded containers will be left on Site for Customer to dispose of any excess materials.
- No machine loading. (ie. no bobcats, skid-steers, backhoes, forklifts, etc.)
- Do not fill containers FULL of dirt, concrete block, bricks, stone or rock. ANY Waste Brothers Dumpster(s) that are too heavy to lift, remove and haul will be Customer’s responsibility to off load prior to another attempt at pickup. Customer will be subject to at least a $50.00 trip fee in the event Dumpster is not in a condition to remove at time of pick-up
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- Customer agrees to pay all legal / collection fees accrued in conjunction with the collection of any outstanding debts.
- Waste Brothers, LLC is not responsible for any verbal contracts, bindings or agreements made by its drivers, or agents. This agreement and its terms and conditions are the binding authority between you and Waste Brothers, LLC for 10 & 20 yard container service.
By signing this agreement below, you agree, and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Customer agree to pay Waste Brothers, LLC all charges, expenses, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs actually incurred by Waste Brothers, LLC in connection with Waste Brothers enforcement of this Agreement, including charges, expenses, reasonable attorney’s fees actually incurred and costs of litigation in any appellate or bankruptcy proceedings.
- In the event that any provision hereof is deemed to be invalid by reason of the operation of any law or by reason of the interpretation placed thereon by any court, this Agreement shall be construed as not containing such provision and the invalidity of such provision shall not affect other provisions which are otherwise lawful and valid and shall remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement may not be modified or amended except in writing signed by Customer and Waste Brothers, LLC.
What are materials that can NOT be loaded into dumpster?
We DO NOT ACCEPT any hazardous material including, but not limited, of the following items: Computers, TV’s, Tires, Batteries, Hot Water Heaters, Barrels, Liquid Paint, Liquid Waste, Microwaves, Lawn Mowers, Gas Engines, Ballast, Condensers, Household Garbage or Refuse, Solvents, Paint Thinners, Motor Oil, Used Oil Filters, Dead Animals, Medical Waste, Asbestos, Propane Tanks, Gas Tanks, Gas Cylinders, Freon Tanks, Hazardous Waste, Radioactive Waste, Corrosive Waste, Ignitable Waste, Toxic Waste, Explosives. We WILL NOT ACCEPT Appliances containing freon (i.e. refrigerators, freezers and/or a/c units) (“Hazardous Waste”). Customer shall be and remain responsible for all hazardous waste placed in the container, by customer or other parties. Any materials deemed hazardous waste may be subject to rejection and additional disposal fees. Any hazardous waste discovered at dumping of dumpster will result in Customer incurring a fine of not less than $100.00 plus any fines or penalties incurred from any transfer stations, or dumping facilities, government entity and all materials in question may be returned to the site at customer’s sole cost and expense.